Thursday, October 16, 2008

News about my Australia trip

Today is October 16. In 47 days I will be flying to Sydney, Australia for hopefully a year's stay down under. So far I have my passport and plane ticket. I still need to apply for my visa that allows me to work and live in Oz for up to a year. Other things I still have to do: Eye appointment, Dentist, pack 2 suitcases, clean my mess up at home, figure out living and job situation over in Sydney and that's about it. A little more than six weeks doesn't give me a whole lot of time.

But today I'm just sitting around, not really working on any of the above tasks. I do have my eye doctor appointment at 3:30

A lot of people ask me, "Why Australia?" I suppose my answer is "Why not!?" I have a passion for traveling and meeting new people. I figure this is the best time to go on an adventure. I also get a lot of "What are you going to do? Where are you going to live?" Well the answer to those questions are "I don't know." Okay? That's what makes this trip so exciting. I don't know! I don't know what's going to happen, I just know that something good will probably happen.

I'll elaborate more on the Australia trip soon.

No comments: