Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. It was a great day of seeing family and friends, and eating way too much. It is my last weekend in NH for awhile as I leave for Australia in 4 days. Just about all the details are set now. I just need to finish packing and I will be off!

I will have a lot to say on Monday as I travel from Keene to Boston to Charlotte to LA to Fiji to Sydney to a smaller town south of syndey called Cronulla. It will take roughly 30 hours. So feel free to check in, leave me a comment. With so many layovers, I will need something to do to pass the time.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Jon said...

RyDog, we will be thinking of you in a big way throughout your trip. We are all excited to be able to keep up on your trip via a blog--can't wait to hear about your first major happening or adventure, and I know you'll put your own style of spin on it that will have us laughing.